3-4 chicken breasts, chopped and cooked or 1 (14 oz.) can chicken
16 oz. egg noodles, cooked
24 oz. sour cream
2 cans cream of chicken soup
8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
1/4 c. margarine, melted
2 Tbsp. Poppy seeds (optional)
- Combine chicken, sour cream, soup & cheeses in a large bowl; stir to combine.
- Add the noodles and gently stir till coated.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix crackers and margarine; sprinkle over the top.
- Sprinkle with Poppy seeds.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or till crackers are crispy and golden brown and cheese is melted.