1 cup butter, room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 (4.2 ounce) package instant Oreo Pudding mix
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 Hershey's Cookies 'N Cream Candy Bars chopped into small pieces (I used a 2.6 ounce King Sized bar) 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Beat in pudding mix until blended.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture and mix to combine.
- Stir in cookies n' cream pieces and chocolate chips.
- Batter will be thick.
- Using a cookie dough scooper, place golf ball sized dough balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. You do not want to overbake these!
- Let cookies cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet before moving to a cooking rack.
- Store in air-tight container. Makes two dozen.