1 can crescent rolls or 1 can flaky dough sheet
8 oz. bulk pork sausage
2 c. frozen broccoli florets, thawed
1 Tbsp. flour
1 tsp. seasoned salt
1 can cream style corn
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 11x7 (2 qt.) baking dish.
- Unroll dough in the baking dish; press on bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of dish.
- In a skillet, cook sausage stirring until no longer pink. Drain. Spoon evenly over dough.
- Top with broccoli.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, flour, and salt until well blended. Stir in corn.
- Pour over broccoli and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 25-35 minutes more or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.